Nordic Fintech Trends 2021 - #Denmark
The Nordic Fintech Alliance has created the Nordic Fintech Trends 2021 series to present the latest trends in Nordic Fintech. Each session includes an update from each hub and then a deep dive into one of the countries. The first session will focus on the Danish ecosystem.
The series will be powered by PA Consulting who will after the last seminar wrap up the findings in the Nordic Fintech Trend Report 2021
11:00 to 11:05 - Welcome to the Nordic Fintech Trend series
11:05 to 12:00 - Country Updates
- News from Denmark by Thomas Krogh Jensen, CEO, Copenhagen Fintech
- News from Iceland by Gunnlaugur Jonsson, CEO, The Fintech Cluster
- News from Norway by Atle Sivertsen, CEO, NCE Finance Innovation
- News from Sweden by Anders Norlin, CEO, Findec
- News from Finland by Janne Salminen, CEO, Helsinki Fintech Farm
12:00 to 12:40 - Zoom in on Denmark
- Lunar - Banking in a new way by Ken Villum Klausen, CEO & Founder, Lunar
- A modular Eco-System for payment service by Tony Bach Christensen, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Nets Group
- Financial Transparency - Addressing computational challenges in the financial industries of tomorrow by Omri Ross, Chief Blockchain Scientist eToro and Associate Professor at DIKU
- Nordic Fintech Investment Trend by TBA
12:40 to 13:00 - Q&A
Representatives from all the Nordic Fintech Hubs will be available for joint chats or short break out dialogue.
The Nordic Fintech Trends 2021 series is free for members of the Nordic Fintech communities.